Management Trainee Program
Do you have a commercial sense and a strong interest in Business Development, Marketing and Sales? Are you eager to work with leading global brands in an international context? Join our Management trainee program, get great responsibilities from the start and straight away learn more about our working culture: passion for innovation, diversity, result orientation, creativity, team-spirit and fast career paths.
14 hours ago
1 week ago
During our 12-months program you will learn a lot and very quickly. You will have 2 to 3 rotations in different divisions/business units and/or functions and potentially in other Nordic countries as well. For each rotation you will be given a specific project with performance objectives and direct support from the management and HR. You will rapidly build a wide and strong network within the company (for instance through mentorship) and not only at a country level. Thanks to this program, you will get the “big picture” and become an expert in one or many of the Nordic markets. You will be based in one of the Nordic capitals (Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm) but might have to travel on few occasions to other Nordic countries for some days or a full rotation. Indeed our objective is to prepare you for a successful and challenging career within the Group. That is why you will receive a permanent contract from the start, even if the program itself is 12 months long.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
… recent graduates who are ready to kick-start their careers in sales, marketing or finance. Looking at our successful management trainees, they all:
- have a deep interest in business, branding and FMCG.
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- are ambitious, result driven and entrepreneurial
- see each opportunity as a business project
- thrive in a challenging and international working environment
Furthermore, you need to have:
- A master degree in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing, Retail, Business administration or economics) received no longer than one year before the start date of the program.
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages & English (written and spoken) because you will represent the Nordics abroad later on
- International working experience