CRH is a great place to grow. If you are up for a rewarding challenge, apply to join our Europe Finance Graduate Programme. Experience 3 locations and 3 finance areas in 3 years, and achieve a professional accounting qualification. With CRH, you will be inspired to reach your full potential both personally and professionally.
The Graduate Journey
You can expect to have three 12-month rotations in business-critical roles in areas such as Group Finance, Internal Audit, Divisional Finance, and one of our many operating companies across Europe.
Mobility is at the heart of this programme and each of your rotations will be in a different location with at least one being outside your home country.
As you progress through the Programme you will build your technical finance knowledge and expand the breadth of your finance skills. You will complete either ACCA or CIMA qualification and end the Programme as a fully qualified accountant.
Finance Graduate Programme 2023
We invite you to apply to join our Europe Finance Graduate Programme, commencing September 2023. Experience 3 locations and 3 finance areas in 3 years, and achieve a professional accountancy qualification.
And there is more......
- It is our aim to nurture and support graduates who want to learn, add value and become future leaders.
- You will experience a holistic overview of our business, working with inspiring people. We will introduce you to a broad global network so you can build valuable contacts and grow through experiencing different cultures.
- You will be assigned a business leader as a mentor to guide you on your journey and help you accelerate your personal and professional growth.
- You will participate in a tailored development programme, helping you build strong communication, networking, and other critical business skills.
- You will be fully supported to achieve ACCA or CIMA qualifications. All registration fees, exams, and materials will be fully funded by CRH and you will receive paid study leave to prepare for each exam.
- You will learn about yourself, develop your strengths and be well positioned for a successful and fulfilling career at CRH.
Is this you?
- Hold or expect a minimum 2.1 degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related discipline
- Have fluent English plus a relevant second European language
- Eligible to work in the EU without visa restrictions (i.e. hold an EU or EEA passport)
- Willing to commit to relocating across Europe for 2 of the 3 rotations
- Committed to gaining a professional accountancy qualification
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed