The INSEAD PhD in Management is currently looking for applicants for the September 2020 intake in the fields of Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management.
The INSEAD PhD is a 5-year full-time programme that is designed to prepare students to become professors in management, and pursue a prestigious career in leading business schools worldwide. Students study in two locations - Asia (Singapore) and Europe (France) campuses, with an option for a third in the US (INSEAD-Wharton Exchange Programme).
ALL admitted students to the programme automatically receive full scholarships for 5 years. FULL scholarship includes full tuition fee waiver, annual generous stipend, substantial research support budget and comprehensive health insurance coverage. This benefit is renewed annually contingent upon satisfactory progress in the programme. To view the INSEAD Fellowship for incoming intake for 2018-2019, visit www.insead.edu/phd/financing
The PhD Programme is open to ALL who are interested in pursuing a career in business academia, including prospects who are coming from subject backgrounds of engineering, IT, mathematics, economics, marketing, finance, statistics, psychology, sociology, human resources, etc. We also welcome applicants with or without business degree or research experience.
INSEAD Ph.D. in Management
- Study on two of INSEAD's campuses - Singapore and France, plus an option for a 3rd campus, The Wharton School in the USA through the INSEAD-Wharton Alliance Exchange Programme; conduct behavioural experiments in our state-of-the-art behavioural lab in Paris.
- Full Scholarship for 5 years
- Be part of an international PhD Community - Students and Faculty members, and work with faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Secure top placements in leading business schools worldwide - Harvard, Chicago, Carnegie Mellon, The Wharton, UCLA, London Business, Imperial College of London, etc
- Specialise in one of the 8 areas of specialisation: Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management.
Learn more about the programme by going to our website www.insead.edu/phd/ or attend our events (www.insead.edu/phd/events). Moreover, we would like to invite you to immerse in the PhD Experience by visiting http://phdbrochure.insead.edu/
Online application will open in September 2019 for the 2020 intake. Please wait for further announcements.
Follow us on https://twitter.com/INSEADPhDTeam for admissions updates.