- Got Recruitment experience?
- You speak German?
- Communication, stakeholder management, and purple-squirrel hunting are in your blood?
- Looking for a place to belong?
You are perfect for our DXC Talent Acquisition Team!
What to Expect?Highlights of the Role:
This role is ideal for candidates who strive for excellence when getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of impacting our day-to-day operations. We are seeking an experienced end-to-end recruiter who will serve as an ambassador of our values and culture. You will have the opportunity to recruit for a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles whilst at the same time being part of a close-knit team of professionals across EMEA.
Who are We?The Company:
DXC Technology is where brilliant people embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. Our transformation is creating sustainable growth and a world of opportunity for all our employees. We only grow if you grow, and shine if you shine, so we work to create a culture of high-performance and constant learning and development. As an employer of choice, our “people first” philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration and benefits and continual training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We serve 250+ customers on the Fortune 500 list. From manufacturing giants, banking, and insurance to worldwide governments - We have it all. We are proud to be named one of World’s Best Employers (2020), and one of the world’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens (2020). Come and see for yourself!
The Team:Your future team members are highly experienced professionals with 10+ years, as well as young, motivated professionals ready to give you a helping hand whenever you need it. We take pride in the way we showcase a collaborative way of working to drive teamwork across all HR functions and the client-centricity and solution-focused mindset of our TA consultants.
Our function is established around being a proactive consultative operation to provide valued advice when it comes to finding the best talent on the market and with that directly impacting our “new DXC” culture of work. Our team is our family, and you can become one of us! Let’s build the FUTURE together!
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval until offer acceptance for DACH sub-region
- Project management of medium to complex projects including budget management, coordination of vendors, acting as SPOC for projects spreading to different countries
- Consulting hiring managers on the hiring process and developing a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates.
- Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition, and external talent.
- Proactively sourcing candidates across all channels possible
- Maximizing the usage of internal and external referrals to support strategic business recruitment needs
- Providing regular candidate pipeline overviews and reports for key hiring projects
What We Expect?Our Key Requirements are:
- German + English Language
- Some experience in end-to-end recruitment as an in-house / agency recruiter or in a sourcing function
- Great communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
These will be considered as a BIG advantage:
- Hands-on experience with IT technical and non-technical profiles
- Excellent presentation building skills
- Communicate effectively across all employee groups and levels (executives, managers & employees)
DXC Technology stands for equal opportunities, namely, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.