Job Description:At DXC Technology, delivering excellence for our customers and colleagues is more than just a motto, it’s something we strive towards constantly through our work. Every day we deliver mission critical services in a secure environment whilst promoting our people first agenda, a real sense of community and a healthy work-life balance. Our consistently positive customer feedand continuous growth helps us cement our place as one of the world’s leading IT solutions enterprises, helping us deliver services and solutions in both challenging and exciting situations.
We believe that hiring a diverse team is crucial to our success and our recruiting decisions are based on your skills and experience as an individual. We actively encourage consistent growth on our journey towards a culture of inclusion and recognise that the people we employ are vital to providing a great customer experience. As such, we have a variety of training, support, and tools available to aid in your continual personal and professional development. Our ongoing goal is to drive innovation and modernise operations across the board, which includes furthering the skills of our colleagues. At DXC, building a better you, builds a better us.
At DXC, one of our platinum accounts has openings for hybrid working Infrastructure Assurance Consultants. The successful candidate will provide Government Risk and Compliance Security Consultancy services in the public sector which will include (but not limited to); providing security advice, security risk analysis, security management compliance assessments, security gap analysis and the provision of security policy documentation.
- Good overall understanding of Security management and assurance practices, with hands on experience
- Generate and cultivate new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge
- Actively contribute to DXC Security’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for customers
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization and plays an active part in the achievement of shared solutions and results. Leadership of assigned team members to ensure any work done is performed to defined standards.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and tenacity to achieve a positive result. Is a self-starter, overcomes obstacles and is driven to succeed. Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Understand the importance of total customer care and demonstrates the ability to build longer-term business relationships. Has the ability to manage the customer's expectations in addition to ensuring that a high level of service is delivered
What you will bring to the team:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Effective analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills with both peers and Client.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to investigate aspects of IT systems and compare them to relevant standards (e.g. Industry best practice/ HMG/JSP 440)
- Ability to identify solutions to resolve security gaps in systems and designs
- Experience of security processes and standards, in particular ISO27001.
- Experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions
- Experience in security policy creation and related documentation (preferably with experience of production of RMADS and HMG security policy production)
- Knowledge of security audit and accreditation processes
- An interest in keeping up with emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills promoting customer and accreditor confidence.
- Appreciation of trends in IT security
Desirable Skills and Technologies:
- Professional Accreditations, (desirable)
- UK Driving license desirable as some travel between Customer sites may be necessary
- Minimum of 2 years industry or HMG security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related subject or can demonstrate sufficient industry experience
- CCP SIRA/Architect
What we will do for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Pension scheme
- DXC Select – Our comprehensive benefits package (includes private health/medical insurance, childcare vouchers, gym membership and more)
- Perks at Work (discounts on technology, groceries, travel and more)
- DXC incentives (recognition tools, employee lunches, regular social events etc)