Job Description:DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
We are looking for:
Functional TesterJob location: Warszawa
Successful candidate will translate business requirements into test scenarios and test cases, will create test documentation, will be responsible for design and execution of functional test cases, reporting testing progress and defects, will improve testing process and develop test automation scripts.
Candidate will work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, and other test team members and will proactively work to resolve any issues.
- Strong testing background (creating Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Reporting)
- Experience in Waterfal/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Min 2+ years’ experience in Functional / Integration / Exploratory Testing and Defect Tracking
- Experience in ALM, Jira or other test repository/defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of:
- Operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- SQL/ PLSQL
- Web GUI
- Experience in at least one of below technologies:
- API testing, WebServices (SOAP, Rest), WSSecurity concepts, XML, XPath, Bash
- Java, Junit, TestNG, maven, Selenium
- LoadRunner, JMeter
- Good/Very good English language skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude
- Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people
- Experience in development of automated test scripts
We are looking both for experienced candidates as well as for graduates and 5th year students.
What we Offer?Our Key Benefits:
- Full-time employment contract with a compensation package, adjusted to your experience and qualifications
- Home-office, of course,it is built in our DNA and company culture
- Package of social benefits, including medical care, Multisport, relax corner, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance, and many others
- Technical and Soft skills Certifications & Training programs (company paid) - internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network, and annual company paid certification programs
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program (massages included), German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Last but not least our office is located on the lakeside, near metro and tram station, when the situation settles.
Join the TEAM!Apply TODAY!