Generelle oplysningerLocation: Danmark, Guderup
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your data engineering skills to take the lead in a successful international B2B company and help shape our future data platform, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for a data engineer who is passionate about supporting all the great digitalisation initiatives that are ongoing at LINAK. You will be our new member of the Software Development team, designing and building solutions that will be long lasting, reduce complexity and optimise our system landscape.
Your focus area will be cloud-based data pipelines and help define and deliver new and useful data products. A part of this is transforming the ‘as-is’ integration landscape to be more future proof supporting both on-prem and cloud solutions.
- Design, build, maintain and optimise cloud-based data pipelines e.g. ETL/ELT
- Support the digitalisation roadmap, by delivering data integration solutions
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence and Data Science teams
- Contribute to robust data architecture & solutions design
- Evaluate and include new technologies and frame works, that can optimise data processing
- hold a relevant bachelor degree
- have experience with data handling using e.g. SQL or Python
- have experience with ETL processes and data modelling
- have experience working with deep and complex data sets
have experience with relational Database for both Data Warehouse and application databases
- have knowledge of Azure Data Engineering services e.g. Synapse, Data Factory, Databricks and Stream Analytics, is an advantage, but not a must. The same goes for tools as, Git, Visual Studio, VS Code and Azure DevOps.
- Speak, read and write English at a professional level, Danish is also preferred
If you have questions, please contact IT Manager, SW Development, Dan Vi Nguyen, +45 73 15 18 71.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
Visit page to get further infromations about job opportunities or learn more about our products on the platform.
LINAK provides innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. We are globally recognised for high quality, technically advanced and innovative products.
LINAK has more than 2,000 dedicated employees and LINAK is represented in countries all over the world through distributors and subsidiaries. We have production sites in Denmark, the USA, China, Slovakia and Thailand - and we are continuously expanding our markets.
The results LINAK has achieved through the years are based on a set of values, which define what we stand for. We place great emphasis on our values and every second year we measure how well we live up to them.
The LINAK Group is divided into 4 segments organised as individual business units: MEDLINE & CARELINE, DESKLINE, TECHLINE and HOMELINE.