Generelle oplysningerLocation: Danmark, Guderup
Are you passionate about putting your fingerprints on test processes and equipment for future-oriented and user-friendly products? Do you want to join the development towards World Class? Do you thrive in a dynamic and exciting company, where every day brings new and exciting challenges? Then you might be our new test engineer for our TECHLINE segment.
You will become part of a team of 11 colleagues consisting of 3 test engineers and 8 Technical Product Managers. You will be working closely together with the development department and product engineering. You will experience a high degree of freedom under responsibility, and you have the opportunity to shape your working day. As a person you are open and thrive in a function where you have a large contact surface with the operators.
- Make new tests through windows application development and/or extension of client and server applications
- Make data administration tools with support of e.g. SQLite, MS SQL, Excel, *.txt, xml.
- Create required documentation like flow charts, SOP, online help
- Set up, build up, maintain test systems/we have various function-testers, Pre and End-Tester, Cable-Tester and more
- Execute software and hardware updates and new installation of test systems, workbenches, and office workstations
- Work with National Instruments NI-XNet, DAQMx, VISA, various power supplies, measurement instruments, etc.
- Flashing interfaces (e.g. SEGGER) for different device architectures (by ICP, JTAG), *.mot, *.hex, merging, configuration
- Verification of systems and equipment, like MSA
- are a (newly) educated electronics engineer/software engineer or a technician with lots of experience within testing
- preferably have knowledge in communication protocols like LINBus, CANBus, MODBus, IO-Link, Socket-Ethernet
- You must have knowledge of C++ as it is our main programming language. Besides that, knowledge in python, HTML and CSS, JS, ZPL would be beneficial
- are structured, systematical and have the courage to think and act in new ways
- are passionate about continuous optimisation of the testing processes, optimisation of test time, error analysis and improve FPY
- are good at finding a suitable balance between detail and operation
- like to interact with colleagues and engage easily in dialogue with colleagues equally from the
- development and the production environments
- are robust with natural impact and you thrive in an environment which hectic and busy environment
- speak and write English at a high level and can communicate in Danish
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager, Operations EP, Jørgen C. Mathiesen, phone +45 2348 1651.
Applications are evaluated continuously, and the position will be closed when we find the right candidate. (Potential application deadlines are system generated and not determined by LINAK).
Læs mere om karrieremuligheder på eller få flere informationer om vores produkter og arbejdsmetoder på platformen.
LINAK leverer innovative aktuatorløsninger, der forbedrer menneskers livskvalitet og arbejdsmiljø. Vi er kendt ude i verden for vores høje kvalitet, teknisk avancerede og innovative produkter.
De resultater LINAK har opnået gennem årene er baseret på et sæt værdier, der definerer hvad LINAK står for. Vi lægger stor vægt på vore værdier, og hvert andet år måler vi på, hvor godt vi lever op til dem.
LINAK er delt op i 4 segmenter, der er organiseret som individuelle forretningsenheder: MEDLINE & CARELINE, DESKLINE, TECHLINE og HOMELINE.