Job Description:Job Description
About DXC Technology: We are a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Reconciling Payment of customer Bank account, Credit card payments & payments received on and reporting to corporate office.
- Distributing the daily work to the team members and made sure updated the trackers that is been reported to the customers.
- Posting adjustment entries in case of a returned check or ACH return and communicating the delivery department to withhold further deliveries to customer.
- Reporting to customer about the detail of monthly recovery & new follow up report to agency.
- Research on checks, money order sent by the customer and apply the payment to customer account.
- Handled Customer query through emails and queries within the internal department.
- Follow up on unapplied payment with the customer and obtain details & apply accordingly.
- Responsibility to do Quality Check of the work done by Team members and take the necessary action & reporting to the management team.
- Reporting to customer about the detail of Unapplied, Unidentified payments, Cash application trackers for controlling & AR IC reports.
What you need to have to be successful in this role:
- 1 or more years experience in accounts receivable
- Diploma or degree in Accounting or Finance
- Interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working on SAP Cash application.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule
Our Culture and BenefitsDXC is committed to building better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment, and communities. We take care of each other and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We put this to action developing and implementing societal initiatives within our Social Impact Practice. #WeAreDXC
Our “people first” philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration, benefits, training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work.