Aruba Backlog Management Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The order management team is part of the HPE Aruba EMEA Supply Chain. The team is responsible for order management activities, shipment of orders according to country regulations and company policy. we are also responsible for all order and shipment status escalations ensure any obstacle or issue preventing shipment of orders is resolved.
We work closely with sales, front end processing, supply planning, warehouse and logistics to achieve revenue attainment based on revenue recognition timelines and regional requirements by providing backlog information and identifying and resolving any obstacles preventing this.
We are looking for team player who is interested in delivering high standard of customer service whilst working closely with other team members to achieve goals and meet targets. The ideal candidate will have high levels of initiative, drive and motivation to achieve goals and adapt to a continually changing environment, should also be prepared to work and thrive successfully under pressure.
How you’ll make your mark
- You will act as point of contact for all Aruba order and shipment status related enquiries and escalations. This involves investigation, follow up and resolution.
- You will ensure orders are clean and shippable, which involves working with different teams in order to proactively solve any issues preventing shipment of orders
- You will work with supply planning team to improve expected delivery dates of products to our third party distribution centre
- You will ensure revenue attainment is maximised based on shipment revenue recognition timelines, prioritising orders as required, chasing of supply where there are delays and closely liaising with warehouse, logistics and sales operations teams
- You will prioritise orders based on escalations received
- You will manage and resolve any backlog/order issue preventing timely shipment
- You will maintain and update complex country exclusion matrixes via use of advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- You will create and maintain process related to backlog management activities
- You will train new starters as and when required
- You will continually drive process improvements to maximise operational efficiency
- You have first level university degree or equivalent experience
- You have 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function, ideally in a customer service environment
- You have customer service and order management experience in supply chain environment is a plus
- You have ability to learn and use multiple IT tools and business processes with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- You have ability to organize, plan and manage own workload and priorities effectively
- You have team orientated approach and focused on collaborating with other team members to achieve goals
- You are self motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with a willingness to get involved in all functions within the team
- You have high level of initiative and proactive approach
- You have excellent problem solving ability
- You have strong focus on quality and continuous improvement
- You have sound knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- You have advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Minimum salary – 1 500 EUR gross/month - salary is based on experience and agreement
Job: Supply Chain & Operations
Job Level: Intermediate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.