Receiving/Kitting B6 - 2nd Shift
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
Job Description:Accountable for development, planning, execution, and management of various activities related to materials and inventory control for materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Examples include logistics coordination, receiving, distribution, storage of materials and cycle counting programs. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, at the non-exempt level, inspection; order fulfillment; shipping; kitting; movement of materials; ensuring physical inventory and maintaining designated inventory records using various material tracking systems; and scheduling work for designated areas of operations.
- Performs varied and general tasks involved in controlling inventory; receiving, storing and distributing materials, parts, supplies, and equipment (e.g. movement of materials through the use of pallet jacks, daily collection of appropriate statistics, routine maintenance).
- Supports intermediate-level transactional processes that require independent judgment.
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute a variety of process- oriented tasks to support inventory control and materials management activities (e.g. works externally to expedite routine shipment and deliveries; clearing of Shipment Delay Advisories).
- Identifies basic- to complex level functional process anomalies (e.g. inventory control, shipping and receiving, conducting cycle counts) and seeks guidance for resolution.
- Supports the training of new hires.
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in materials and/or distribution.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse management applications and Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Strong technical knowledge specific to business function.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
Job: Supply Chain & Operations
Job Level: Core
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.