The HR Coordinator is responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. If this is of your interest, then have a look at this new position we have available in our Middle East and Africa HR team.
Based in ECCO's Turkish office in Istanbul, the HR Coordinator acts as first point of contact to staff and management for HR matters.
The subjects the HR Coordinator will work on are:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide administrative support to Regional HR Manager
- Compile and update employee/personnel records
- Process documentation
- Coordinate small HR projects
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, rules and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Coordinate recruitment; communication with candidates, schedule interviews, providing feedback
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- All remaining HR administrative related tasks
To succeed in this position, we would like you to have:
- Approximately 2 - 3 years’ of HR experience, ideally in the retail industry
- Bachelor level degree in Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of Turkish labour law
- Highly organised and detailed in approach
- The ability to prioritise a demanding workload and time manage effectively
- Business fluency in English (Written & Verbal), other languages would be an advantage.
- PC Literate with strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Power point( SAP will be an advantage)
Ready to be part of the Middle East and Africa HR team?
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We will invite candidates into the process on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.