Be part of a company that is motivated by innovation and continuous development.
We are currently looking for our next intake of skilled software engineers - are you one of them?
As a member of the Knowit family, you will be invited to take personal initiative to be active within both our internal teams and with our customers. We offer exciting prospects to further develop within your own area of expertise, and we encourage those who aspire to broaden their knowledge in other areas as well.
Come and join our team of talented colleagues.Working at Knowit means you will be part of an agile team, sharing ideas and brainstorming with your colleagues. You will work towards various goals heavily weighted in problem solving, being active in knowledge sharing and contributing towards innovation creation. Using your initiative, you and your colleagues will challenge unclear requirements and break down tasks prior to implementation and delivery.
To be successful as a Knowit software consultant:
- We presume you thrive in an environment where you get to set your problem-solving skills to use, and to continuously learn and discover new ways of working.
- We are looking for a talented person that previously has worked in structured development environments; and who has at least 3 years’ experience working within embedded software development or similar areas.
- You must have experience with C or C++ in embedded systems and Linux or RTOS.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical engineering, development (or equivalent experience) to join our team.
- Excellent communication skills in English is highly valued.
- Experience scripting or programing in Python.
- Experience working in a telecom domain or in the automotive industry.
- Have experience with Jenkins and systems connected to the Automotive industry such as Autosar, Matlab, Simulink or Targetlink and Canalyzer.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, Git and testing.
- Swedish language is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in Sweden or Europe is a plus.
Why work at Knowit?With Knowit, you get space to grow! We’ll give you challenging tasks, positive leaders who listen, and above all, the opportunity to meet like-minded peers. As a consultant at Knowit Connectivity, we believe that working with our clients will provide you with the opportunity to grow in your role, all while having fun!
Knowit’s corporate culture is based on fundamental values regarding a sustainable society and is supported in agreement between our responsible managers and employees – and built on openness, transparency, honesty, and respect for the value and dignity of each individual.
Knowit Connectivity Gothenburg is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. Combining a technical edge and strong business insight, we provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
With us, you are offered a secure employment with generous health and wellness benefits as well as competence development, pension and insurance benefits. We work hard with gender equality; the environment and sustainability and we are proud and happy to be both climate neutral and one of the most equal listed companies.
ApplicationApply today! We handle the applications continuously.
If you have any questions or would just like to say Hi, you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Eleonora, at
Känns jobbet rätt för dig?
+46 (0)79 006 20 66
+46 (0)79 006 20 66