Job opportunity — Hellerup
Management consultant within digital transformations and Agile in IT-based organisationsCan you unlock the potential of people and organisations through Agile? Are you passionate about designing and implementing Agile delivery methods? Or do you get energy from fulfilling an Agile role in a large-scale implementation programme? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are experiencing great demand for Agile skills and want to expand our team with like-minded professionals who share our interest in digital transformations and Agile in IT-based organisations.
We are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about Agile as well as one or more of the areas below:
- Transforming IT-based organisations into next-generation Agile, e.g. by:
- Crafting strategies, capability models and operating models in organisations pursuing a higher level of agility
- Advising on and designing new delivery value streams
- Using scaling frameworks to enable the benefits of Agile across multiple delivery streams and teams
- Designing and implementing Lean-Agile portfolio management and Agile delivery models
- Defining strategies and road maps for Agile transformation
- Coaching leaders and/or Agile teams on their Agile journey
- Delivering large Agile programmes, e.g. by:
- Leading and executing in large-scale Agile programmes
- Using Agile methods and tools to deliver impact
- Scoping and structuring large transformation programmes
- Fulfilling an Agile role at team or programme level, such as scrum master, product owner, RTE etc.
What will you be doing?In our client engagements, we co-create together with our clients, addressing areas such as the ones listed above. In other words, you will get to work with a wide range of topics that have Agile in IT-based organisations as their common denominator.
Your tasks will include working on projects for clients together with a team of experienced consultants, where you will play a key role in identifying, analysing and solving tasks.
What are we looking for in you?It is key that you are enthusiastic about Agile and IT-based organisations, in which you will be asked to solve complex tasks and seize the opportunity to challenge colleagues and clients on solutions.
In terms of personal characteristics, you should be flexible, co-operative and able to work independently under challenging conditions while being empathetic and humble.
Moreover, we expect that you:
- Hold a relevant master’s degree
- Have experience from another management consultancy or high-performing IT organisation
- Have worked with Agile and are one of the most driven people in your team
- Are a natural problem-solver
In addition, it would be cool if you:
- Understand IT development processes and related aspects around maintenance, operations etc.
- Have technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices, such as DevOps, CI/CD, automated testing etc.
- Have experience with scaling Agile, e.g. using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Spotify, LeSS etc.
- Have a large professional network relevant to Agile transformation
What do we offer?We truly believe that Implement is a place unlike any other. It is a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy and optimism.
We offer an attractive, performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent opportunities for professional and individual growth. We work in a truly Agile organisation with a high degree of freedom with responsibility as well as a very flat hierarchy where you choose your own leader. We support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients deliver exceptional results. The position is focused on the Nordic market, and we do not offer a relocation service.
Apply nowThe application deadline is May 17, but interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Any questionsFor further information about the position, please contact Alexander Strøm on or Michael Kristiansen on .
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Anders Schelde Jensen on