Customer Support GEO Internship
We are looking for a Customer Support GEO Internship
The Customer Support team is required to provide technical support to the customer of the company's Georadar Business Unit for all SW and HW products. The aim of the internship is to prepare and train the trainee both at a technical and professional level, through the supervision of the manager.
What we want you to do:
- Internally, the asset shall relate with all the department of IDS GeoRadar.
- The external relationships are mainly addressed to Customer, and potential Customer, depending on the activity of the moment (if pre-sales or post-sales).
- Client Support on Software and Hardware IDS GoRadar products
- User’s manual editing and Maintenance
- Technical Trainings to Customers
- Technical Demonstrations to Customers
- Compliance with workplace health and safety requirements and directions when working on customer / dealer / end user sites
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time
We would like to see
- Basic knowledge of GPR technique (Hardware and Software)
- Being patient and tolerant towards Customer request,
- Ability to learn fast new technology on both the SW and the HW side,
- Ability to work in multicultural environment,
- Ability to Team-working to achieve required task in accordance with given timing
- Ability to work with technical SW
- Ability to manage e-mail application
- All the major SW to contact Collogues, Customers and to share information
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in Geological-Geophysical discipline.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Preferred additional languages: French and Spanish
Customer Care (pre and post sales)