ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY3 to 4-month internship, starting in May 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Service Desk team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Betzdorf (Luxembourg) or The Hague (Netherlands), you will contribute to Incident Response and Request Fulfillment processes and maintenance activities for the IT Service Desk supporting over 2000 internal users.
- Respond to incidents experienced by users in their everyday use of IT provided resources such as laptops, mobile devices, and applications
- Request Fulfillment operations such as deployment of new laptops and setup of new users
- Participate in project activities
- Being a student in Computer Science, IT Information Systems or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in computers, operating systems, and mobile devices.
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with different operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 7, MacOS, Apple iOS, and Android
- Basic understanding of IT Service Management processes
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated.