What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Boeblingen, Baden-Wurttemberg
Job Category:Graduate Program and Internships
Shift:No shift premium (Germany)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPC, MCS and Hewlett Packard Labs, we focus on cutting edge, high-performance, high-scale customer solutions serving a wide range of industries and end-users. Our organization includes High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mission Critical Solutions (MCS), Edgeline, Moonshot and Hewlett Packard Labs.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- bility to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
- Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
- Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE ranked 1st in the Women's Career Index Germany in 2021 for the seventh time.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status