What you need to know about the job
Primary Location: Alleroed, Denmark
Job Category:Graduate Program and Internships
Shift:No shift premium (Denmark)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an active student to take accountability and prove themselves as strong team member and individual. Placement applicants should come from degree courses focused around Marketing and/ or Business.
This is a remote position, although some visits to the office are required when needed.
How will you make your mark?
- Reviewing translations, writing and editing texts for marketing digital campaigns;
- Brainstorming ideas for social media and digital displays with the country marketing team;
- Producing and editing visual content (images and videos)
- Support HPE Social Media and virtual events
- Participating in developing and evaluating the marketing plan
- Working on marketing ROI : number of leads, conversion rate
- Other tasks that you personally think that will bring value to the team
If you are:
Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
Still studying (Marketing or Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing)
Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking
Data marketing (understanding and analysing marketing performance)
Experience working with graphic editing software (Adobe Photoshop or similar editors)
Very good in verbal and written communication
Fluent in Danish and English
Optional requirements: Interest in growing as a professional marketer or communicator; writing/blogging skills (for helping out with preparing future content for social media and website); Video filming skills.
- A competitive salary
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is fully devoted to customers success
- Supportive international team
- Learning new skills
- Support, supervision, and training in marketing and business development strategies;
- Access to business & tech events in the IT industry and awesome networking opportunities (accessible through our network).
- An amazing life inside the element!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status