Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
In a fast-moving, omni-everything world, our implementation of agile ensures we prioritize learning fast and taking a more iterative, real-world-tested approach to developing new products, processes, and approaches to the way we do business. We're looking for individuals who want to solve business problems on a global scale in a large, complex environment.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our Treasury Operations team enables the business to function efficiently and effectively, providing the financial understanding on which key decisions are based. In this role the Treasury Analyst will be assigned to a project for 9 months and will be mainly focused on Bank Account Management and various updates that are required to be made our bank accounts, globally. This position will take a lead in adopting best practices and driving continuous improvement with key stakeholders across the organization. The scope of work is global as this role will work closely with Corporate Treasury, Legal, external banks, internal audit, external audit, and Genpact (MSP).
We are more than a company. We are a global community of diverse, passionate people. We are more than the products we make. We are writing the next chapter of some of the world’s best-loved brands. We are more than a place of work. We are a space to grow, to learn, and to make a positive impact.
If you share our thirst for more, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Manage and execute a project updating authorized signatories across our global banking network (900+ accounts).
- Build relationships and work closely with KO legal teams and our banking partners to carry out this work.
- Creation of Powers of Attorney, Memorandums, and other Corporate documents
- Ensure all controls and policies are followed while making these updates and capture all changes in our internal banking information system (IBAM).
- Help support the rest of the Treasury Operations team in the management of other banking processes, new account openings, completion of KYC and other regulatory/legal documents, issuance of bank guarantees and implementation of new banking products.
- Perform bi-annual review of bank information report (BIR) and banking signatories.
- Prepare quarterly electronic bank access review for all banking partners.
- Help co-ordinate regional bank encryption certificate updates with external banks and internal IT.
- Provide information as needed for internal and external audits.
- Support Global Treasury projects
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Financial field
- 5+ years’ experience in a Finance/Treasury role
- Experienced with MS Excel and related analytical software tools
- Understanding of the financial processes
- Experience with bank documentation is a plus
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Attention to detail and timely resolution of issues
- High ownership and commitment to deliver high quality work and results
What We Can Do for You:
- Leadership Development: Our Company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of leadership. We feel everyone has potential to be a great leader at Coca-Cola and have set the bar high.
- Total Rewards: Our benefits, called Total Rewards, is about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. It is focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and personal support you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
- Global Reach: We have the most advanced financial modeling that allows for global financial analysis which leads the industry.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.