Water Quality Engineer, Location: Oak Ridge, TN
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Ability to obtain a U.S. Department of Energy security clearance (L clearance) active or have held one in the past 3 years; if previous clearance, must not foresee a problem with it being reinstated. Duties require US Citizenship.
- Obtain water samples, package appropriately, and drop off at UPS for overnight delivery.
- Use CRM software to order parts and track activities.
- Maintain logs of testing and remediation for each piece of equipment.
- Willingness to learn computer repair techniques.
Education and experience required
- Bachelors degree in environmental science or commensurate work experience.
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of chemical and particle analysis.
- Experience in environmental testing.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job Level: Intermediate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.