Materials Management Intern
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Description:At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Responsibilities:Provide analytical and reporting capabilities that are effective and impactful. Implements specified changes to procurement processes to reduce waste and ensure continuous improvement and standardized processes Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for commodity procurement and manufacturing. Support Material Management team and work with all members within the team to understand the processes, deliver results
Education and Experience required :
- Candidate MUST be a current student of 3rd or 4th year of a Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or Electronic Engineering, business major.
- Advanced English Level ( required)
- Knowledge or experience in Supply Chain
- Basic knowledge of materials management methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel and statistical analysis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good project management skills and business acumen, with strong analytical skills and ability to work with data.
- Good analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s !
Job Level: N/A
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.