Internal Auditor - Intern
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Description:At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Internal Audit provides a unique opportunity to get a broad view of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) businesses and processes in a relatively short period of time. Internal Audit is tasked with assessing how HPE management is managing the risk in our large, diverse and rapidly changing company. HPE Internal Audit uses the latest techniques and industry best practices such as Business Intelligence, Continuous Auditing, Knowledge Management, and Collaborative Model.
As an audit intern, you will enhance your skills in auditing and recommending improvements in business processes within a large multinational company. You will be part of a professional team which performs challenging audits in multiple areas. You will be mentored by qualified and experienced members, will be involved in interesting transformational projects and will develop leadership skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and processes.
- Basic understanding of audit principles.
- Must have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written). MUST
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (Microsoft Office tools, including basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proactive and works as a team player.
- Channel/business segment research, and participate in audit projects as needed.
What we are looking for:Bachelor´s Degree student in:
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s !
Job Level: N/A
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.