Team Overview and Job responsibilitiesWe believe that today’s talents are tomorrow’s global leaders and we are eager to brighten your future! We have an exciting opportunity to join our R&D team in Mudanya.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for the following processes and tasks:
- Developing new and/or existing products
- Preparation of product designs based on tender technical documents and international standarts
- Carrying out cost optimization studies
- Reporting by making product analysis and benchmark studies
- To increase customer satisfaction on the basis of product and solution based on customer focus
- Providing technical support to the sales department in customer negotiations and tenders
- Attending international/domestic conferences and seminars; preparing articles; give trainings
- To follow and apply the relevant standards, regulations and technological developments up-to-date
- Participating in national and international standardization studies
- Doing patent work
- Participating in Tübitak and R&D projects
- Innovator; creating creative and user-friendly solutions
Who are we looking for?The Ideal Candidate should have the following skills:
- University degree preferably in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Advanced level of at English written and spoken
- High analytical skills, proactive approach, resilience
- At least 2 years of experience in a smilar role
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Actively explore and understand customer needs
- Pursue focused Innovation & Improvement
- Promotes collaboration and coordination in the organization
- Always acts as a role model, ensuring the integrity and delivering on promises
- Keeping the things simple in order to facilitate timely and focused decision making
- Achieves consistent results focusing on priorities and ensuring both effectiveness and efficiency in the process of delivery
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.