About the position
You will help make our employees even better! As an intern in Learning & Development, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on learning and training initiatives for Systematics employees. You will assist in preparing, implementing and continuously improving our onboarding programme for new employees. You will play a key role in improving and developing surveys and in implementing measures for our internal course catalogue. Additionally, you will join us on our journey to digitalise learning, and you will be involved in the process of producing e-learning from start to finish. During your internship, you will acquire a sound understanding of the business by working closely with enthusiastic colleagues in our People & Culture department and other business units. In addition, you will participate in a social network for interns comprising all current interns at Systematic.
In other words, you will be part of a significant network that stretches across the organisation, and you will gain insights into how competence development is managed in a growing IT business.
Responsibilities and tasks
Your everyday tasks will consist of:
- Ensuring the timely execution and quality of our onboarding programme for new employees; this includes supporting and participating in the running of parts of the programme based on a 'gamified' concept.
- Participating in the evaluation, optimisation, and development of Systematic’s internal course catalogue, including the development of material and converting learning activities from classroom teaching to digital formats such as e-learning.
- Developing effect measures for courses in our catalogue, and improving existing surveys.
- Handling internal communication tasks such as preparing content for our internal pages together with translation tasks.
- Supporting your colleagues’ exciting ad-hoc tasks within HR, and undertaking other administrative tasks such as booking meetings, coordination, ordering materials, and writing emails.
Trust and openness
As a Systematic intern, you will be treated as an equal with the other employees. You will be part of our team from day one, and involved in performing the team’s tasks. You will be able to organise your own working day to a considerable extent and, following a thorough introduction to the projects, you will be able to handle tasks independently. The most important thing for us is that you learn a lot and enjoy your time at Systematic, and that you find the internship to be a rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
Our ideal candidate
- You take ownership of your tasks, which you enjoy seeing through to completion.
- You are service-minded and have good communication skills.
- Experience with administrative work and working with surveys or measurements is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- In addition, experience with video editing and tools like Adobe Premiere Pro or Camtasia is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You work independently and structure your working day according to our corporate philosophy of ‘freedom with responsibility’.
- You are currently studying for a relevant degree, and you take a keen interest in HR.
- You speak and write Danish fluently and have a high level of English.
- It is vital that you have solid Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- We work with security classified projects and, as a Systematic employee, you require a security clearance. For more information about security clearance, please visit: https://systematic.com/en-gb/careers/security-clearance/
- The internship lasts five months, starting in February 2022.
- The internship is designed as a full-time position, but naturally, we are flexible in relation to your studies with regard to supervision, your internship report, and ECTS points requirements.
- The internship is unpaid, but if your study programme allows, you will receive a token of our appreciation each month.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +45 8943 2000, and ask for Cathrine Rauff Christensen, Training Advisor, Learning & Development.
- We will be processing job applications as we receive them, as we are keen to fill the position as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 1.200 employees representing 27 different nationalities working at offices in 11 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: To improve the world with exceptional software. We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence sector, the police, the financial sector and the service sector, and we have more than one million users worldwide. We work on a foundation of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility to make decisions in our daily lives. We are dedicated to making a difference, and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, you will be welcomed by helpful colleagues, and you can look forward to both a mentor scheme and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.