HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Brand Manager / Product Manager BOSS BLACK SPW (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for an international, open-minded and highly-motivated individual who wants to make a difference in a dynamic, global environment. If you are passionate about apparel products and enjoy working in a team you have definitely the right skills and mindset to apply for this position.
What you can expect:
- Solely responsible for collection briefings and full control over the complete collection development process for defined product categories
- Preparation of product-driven analysis as well as collecting all relevant market feedbacks and monitoring of important KPIs
- Pricing and price positioning of the defined product categories in a worldwide context
- Consolidation and transformation of commercial product requirements into seasonal collections
- Close co-operation with Design, Product Development and Procurement throughout the whole collection development process
- Support in developing and expanding the BOSS Menswear brand
- Collaboration with the Global Retail teams to define the product assortment for the directly operated Retail stores
- Degree in business administration or textile management
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience - in a comparable field of work (Product Marketing, Product Management, Merchandise Management etc.)
- Distinct analytical skills and quick comprehension skills
- Great understanding of economic interrelations
- Open, communicative and confident manner as well as assertiveness
- Fluent English skills
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.