Reference No: 731
At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. We have three values that guide the way we work:
Everyone matters.We believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.
Team spirit. We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Do you strive for the highest service quality? If you have the knowledge of Swedish and English languages, join our Swedish speaking Payroll Delivery team and become the face of Zalaris.
- Communicate with customers and third parties through service requests and via phone
- Boost customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
- Perform HR Master data, absence and attendance, sick leave, reporting and other payroll related tasks for customers
- Take active part in process documentation and continuous improvement projects
- Completed or started higher education
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swedish language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Customer service drive
- Great communication and cooperation skills
- Stress resistance and punctuality
- High sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and focus on efficient team work
We offer you
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Salary starting from 1400 EUR gross
- Platinum level health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Coffee, tea, fruits and other supplies in the office
- Gaming equipment for relaxation
- Opportunity to flex work hours
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!