HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Real Estate Coordinator (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
The global Expansion & Real Estate Team is looking for an Expansion / Real Estate Coordinator (m/f/d) to join us in our headquarter in Metzingen.
In this role you will be supporting the development of our global sales distribution. You will be in close contact with our subsidiaries around the globe to administrate the store portfolio, implement new expansion processes and facilitate fact-based decision making. You will be responsible for handling the administrative tasks of our expansion, both for the retail and wholesale channels. Help us drive our global distribution forward to be where our customer expects us!
What you can expect:
- Development and implementation of expansion processes, reportings and best practice concepts in an international context
- Performance analytics of existing portfolio to identify and exploit potentials
- Proactive communication skills with global distribution functions to ensure steady exchange and alignment on all key projects & initiatives
- Administration of global retail & franchise portfolio and relating management systems
- Project specific cooperation and steering of external service providers
- Support measures such as lease renegotiations through to store openings / closings
- In depth analysis of local retail real estate markets and competitor composition
- Preparation of executive decision papers to ensure full transparency and insight
- Successfully completed studies focussing on real estate / business administration
- Min. three years of experience in the field of expansion / real estate, preferably with insight into the retail industry
- Social competence and effective communication skills to work in a multinational collaborative environment
- Strong communication and language skills, preferably trilingual
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills as well as profound facilitation skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.