HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Senior Brand Manager / Product Manager (m/f/d) BOSS Menswear Athleisure | temporary
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a creative team player who enjoys making a difference in a dynamic, international environment and who is able to advance our collections. The highly motivated Brand Merchandising BOSS Menswear team is looking forward to meeting you! The position is a maternity leave cover until 31.05.2023.
What you can expect:
- Creation of the collection framework and control of the complete collection development process for defined key product groups of BOSS Menswear (focus Menswear Athleisure)
- Preparation of product-driven analyses as well as collecting all relevant market feedbacks and monitoring of important KPIs
- Responsibility for pricing and price positioning of the defined product groups in a worldwide context
- Proactive consolidation and transformation of commercial product requirements into product development
- Cooperation with the Crea, TD and Procurement throughout the whole collection development process for the dedicated product groups
- Support in developing and expanding the BOSS Menswear brand
- Collaboration with the Global Buying teams to define the product assortment for the directly operated Retail stores
- Degree in business administration or textile management
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience - ideally with a Menswear or Sporting goods background - in a comparable field of work (Brand Management or Merchandise Management)
- Distinct analytical skills and quick comprehension skills
- Great understanding of economic interrelations
- Open, communicative and confident manner as well as assertiveness
- Fluent English skills
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.