Location(s): United States of America
Travel Required: 00% - 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Posting End Date: December 30, 2021
Shift: Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Position Overview
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation and design and marketing. It’s an extremely exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s Flagship Market - Coca-Cola North America. As the Production Technician you will be responsible for the overall production of manufactured goods according to company standards.
Function Related Activities and Key Responsibilities: Shift Flexibility Required
- Operates Filler/Packaging/Boxforming/Palletizing and all other product manufacturing equipment.
- Supply line with raw materials as needed.
- Check for proper seals, filling or damaged product.
- Operate equipment through proper program controls.
- Move product, filled containers and raw materials to proper storage.
- Rework product as necessary.
- Perform preventive maintenance measures and clear jams on machines as needed.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Load packaged goods onto trailers.
- Unload trailers as needed.
- Ability to understand, record, and communicate system problems and solutions.
- Ability to push and pull force of 80lbs.
- Ability to squat and bend over at the waist.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time in temperature extremes on a daily basis up to 12 hours.
- Any other duties as assigned to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of products, processes and work environment.
Job Location and Work Conditions
- Work is performed in all areas of a production facility, including off-site warehouses. Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposures to temperature extremes, moderate noise levels, moving equipment, wetness, chemicals, ingredients, fumes, dust, and vibrations.
- Work is performed on flexible shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Related Work Experience
- 2 years’ experience in production position, preferred
The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.