Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: October 18, 2021
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Great marketing begins with human insights, understanding what the consumer wants, making a superior tasting product and through the consumer passion points, telling the brands story in a relatable way. We are building targeted, experiential campaigns that are data-driven, occasion-based, and always on to drive the power of our network and scale. As the Media Consultant you’ll help drive these initiatives by creating a strategic plan across all our Owned, Earned, Shared and Paid media. This role is responsible, in partnership with brand marketers, creative partners, public relations, customer teams and bottling partners, for determining how to best invest brands direct marketing expense (DME) to build best-in-class consumer connections.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Act as the subject matter expert of consumer channel behaviors and trends and translate these trends, business objectives and brand strategies into compelling agency briefs and media strategies.
- Lead negotiations in paid media investments against national and local media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Digital, etc.) and customer media (In-store, PRN), social and search efforts with the support of media agencies.
- Partner with Cross Functional team of Brand, Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) and Customer teams to deliver integrated communications programs.
- Activate programs with external media agencies and vendor companies and serve as day-2-day contact for questions and deliverables.
- Assess results of programs, provide post-program reviews that capture learnings and incorporate them into future work.
- Understand program impact across the full path-to-purchase considering shopper/consumer/bottler in the planning process.
- Constantly strive to leverage media tools (analytics, Marketing mix modeling [MMM], audience data, bespoke research, IMC Tracking, competitive reporting) to close the loop of impressions, expressions, conversations and actions through to transactions and advocacy.
- Exceptional communication skills that can influence the integrated marketing plan to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program return on investment (ROI) across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
- Knowledge of external partner landscape (agencies, content companies, suppliers of products/experiences etc.) to identify optimal execution and deals where appropriate.
- Find innovative ways to create differentiated programs that inspire consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company.
- Manage the execution and delivery of multiple connections programs to hit targets, optimize efficiencies and remains on budget.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5 or more years of experience in Marketing, Media, or Connections Planning/Technology
- Experience with strategy development and media planning and buying both online and offline
- Possess strong analytical skills and understanding of "Media Math" concepts
- Advanced knowledge of digital display, mobile, video, programmatic, CTV/OTT, etc.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of paid search and social media.
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks, collaborate with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Skills: Agency Management, Analytical Problem Solver, Communication, Connections Planning, Creativity, Digital Display, Digital Media, Google Analytics, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategies, Microsoft Office, Negotiations, Paid Search Marketing, Programmatic, Project Management, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Teamwork, Video Creation