StreetAccount is a division of FactSet that aggregates, filters, and contextualizes real-time financial market news for institutional investors. We are adding to our team in the U.S. and seeking to fill the role of Financial News Analyst within our Research & Analysis division.
The Financial News Analyst position requires the candidate to possess a very solid understanding of financial statements and fundamental financial/business metrics across industries. In addition, the candidate will have sufficient market experience to quickly analyze material events and be able to communicate via efficient writing.
The U.S. team works between 6 am and 6 pm ET – hours for this position depend upon geographic location, covering the activity of all U.S. and Canadian markets.
StreetAccount’s parent company, FactSet, consolidates all the tools you need to monitor global markets, public and private companies, and equity and fixed income portfolios in a single, intuitive interface.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or related concentration or associated experience
- 2 - 6 years work experience in a market-focused role (equities analyst, trader, PM, equity/currency/bond sales, economist, investment banker, etc.
- Demonstrated financial writing experience
- Works efficiently both independently and in a team setting
- Passionate interest in financial markets, as well as a clear understanding of how company-specific news impacts equities and the broader markets
- Excellent reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Ability to digest and analyze information quickly
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity