Entry Level Manager
Req ID: GUA001095
- Supports the hotel’s focus on care service by Learning and assisting others to train people to provide exceptional service to the hotel’s external customers (guests).
- Markets the need for training programmes to others, identifying and communicating the value of training, exhibiting how training affects the bottom line.
- Responsible for the timely completion and submittal of training records and reports.
- Markets the Training function by regularly communicating the outcome of training initiatives.
- Assists to co-ordinate and monitor the hotel's Training Plan and Calendar.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University Degree/Diploma – preference given to Human Resources or business-related degrees.
- Experience of working in hotel-related operational positions or hyatt experience would be a useful benefit.