Req ID: SEO001399
SummaryYou will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers. The Account Payable is responsible to support the smooth and efficient running of the Accounting Department.
- Understand thoroughly Hyatt International objectives in managing Account Payable function so as to provide an effective system to track Accounts Payable for effective cash flow management, provide a summary of the aging report required by the Accounting and Control division to prepare monthly reports and ensure loyalty of key supplies of the hotel, resulting in lower cost per unit.
- Check accuracy of account allocations
- Determine all payments due and to submit the disbursement schedule to the Director of Finance for approval prior to the actual preparation of checks
- Prepare payments and submit them, with their supports attached, for final approval and signature
- Prepare monthly accruals for goods and services received, but not invoiced
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Finance or Accounting.
- 1-year work experience in Accounting in hotel or similar large organization is desirable.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Fluent both in English and Korean.