Req ID: SAL000109
- Provide assistance to everyday sales reservation executive and develop and evaluate sales calls and provide efficient training program to staff to ensure smooth working.
- Coordinate with front desk and ensure response to all special guest requests and make all reservations appropriately for all guests.
- Administer productivity of staff and ensure achievement of all departmental goals and oversee all reservation activities for facility.
- Maintain record of all bookings and maintain accuracy in same and ensure compliance to all guest demands and manage all enquiries and provide response within required timeframe.
- Monitor hotel inventory and provide training to staff for all reservation activities and ensure courteous manner from guests and employees.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all departments of hotel and manage all communication with staff and prepare statistical reports.
- Manage everyday CRO reservations and ensure timely process for same and execute an efficient incentive program on quarterly basis and participate in all hotel planning meetings.
- Supervise schedule of all call volume and collaborate with convention services on everyday basis.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office staff are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Manage systems that are set up within the department to ensure accurate handling and monitoring of phone calls.
- Create and manage rates and packages configured on the hotel Software
- Track all reservations picked up from all online channels like hotel website, OTA, GDS, other third party etc.
- Co-ordinate with the Channel manager, or software vendors for any availability, rate or booking integration issues.
Excellent communications skills and extremely organized. Service Orientation ie actively look for ways to help people. Ability to work with multiple systems and applications like spreadsheets, databases, work processing, property management software's, Booking engine, OTA Extranets, Yield Management systems and computres. Must be well versed in Opera and Micros systems.
- 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
- Excellent English and Arabic oral and written skills
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Preferrably in the Sultanate of Oman