Maersk is on a historic transformation of our business, growing, and rethinking the way we engage with customers and partners. All supporting our vision to become the global integrator of container logistics.
South West Europe & Maghreb Area is on growth path and we are working on implementing our integrator strategy. In order to make our high ambitions come true we strongly want to grow in Logistics and Services. Therefore, we are working on many exciting opportunities along the improvement of the global supply chains of our customers
- At Maersk, you will have an exciting and attractive career, in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, in a truly global organization.
- This is a challenging position with significant independence and accountability allowing to make a real difference in both our perform and transform agendas
- Being part of an industry revolution and shape the way our integrator vision will translate in the customer delivery side to become a powerful business differentiator for our customers
- Independent, flexible result driven way of working.
- Global development opportunities within Maersk Group for high performing individuals.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of industry and our own company innovation and navigate a diverse, dynamic environment and market.
- Attractive salary to match the successful candidate’s skills and experience, as well as a generous benefits package.
- Taking global and local improvement projects from the idea to reality resulting in better end-to-end integrated customer satisfaction and internal efficiencies
- Act as trusted and challenging partner on strategic decisions about processes, team designs, tools and systems.
- Properly managing all local, international and vendor stakeholders along the process
- Establish and fulfil timelines in line with the overall Area and country targets
- Responsible that the projects are created or rolled out effectively and take an active role in data based follow-up adoption
- Being accountable that projects are customer centric based, aligned with our functional vision and area objectives, as well as our company values
- Proactively develop new initiatives to prepare teams, processes and tools for the future
- Prioritize projects based on strategic importance and financial impact in close coordination with the Area Head of Continuous Improvement and Customer Experience Director.
- Develop reporting and decision support material for key strategic topics involving problem definition, analysis of situation, evaluation of options and recommendation.
We are looking for:
- Team player, high interpersonal skills, diverse and senior stakeholder management
- Outstanding analytical skills and structured way of working.
- Customer centric and business- oriented mindset
- Self-driven, optimistic personality who enjoys new challenges and can work with autonomy
- Project management know-how and proven track-record on managing implementation phases
- Knowledge of IT tools and customer interface platforms
- Curious and fast learner with ability to develop the high-level and the detail views
- High communication, and convincing skills
- High education degree with Business-Logistics focus if possible
- Previous experience in Shipping or Logistics is a clear asset
- Fluent in English mandatory. Spanish or French or Portuguese would be desirable
- Independent Problem Solving: collaborate in project teams, bringing leadership and working creatively in a changing environment.
- Taking self-initiative: approach your work with curiosity; through valuing people and believing in challenging to drive innovation and results
- Decision taking ability within a good instinct about the general situation. Aside from implementation and high level escalation the role requires local initiative and decision making within complex and diverse interests.
- Being able to motivate other and engage them into the cause: ability to influence on teams to get solutions through structured problem solving, challenging yourself and others to think ahead.
- Understand future opportunities and challenges and develop innovative solutions and prepare execution teams to grow