Location: Bad Homburg, DE; Copenhagen - Headquarters, DK; Kyiv, UA; Vienna, AT; Warsaw, PL
Do you believe in optimization through standards and automation? Do you want to play a key role in building the automation framework for Standard Platform and future SaaS offerings? Then an interesting career could be awaiting you in SimCorp!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Standard Platform team, which is responsible for development of the SimCorp Standard Platform. SimCorp Standard Platform includes: standard business processes and configuration of front-to-workflows, which enable our Clients to realize value faster.
As our new Software Engineer, you will join one of the Scrum Teams in Standard Platform ART. You will be responsible for building and refining frameworks for automation of Configuration Deployment and Test Instructions. You will work with Product Owners, System Architect, community of subject matter Experts and other Engineers, with the goal of reducing implementation time of Standard Platform and defining the future way of configuration management for SaaS.
- Developing core functionality of automation frameworks for Standard Platform
- Contributing to design of automation frameworks
- Being part of reviewing code and formulate test scenarios
- Working with product management to refine new features
- Working as part of your agile team to reach the definition of done each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
- You hold a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a similar field
- Excellent programming skills - good insight to the object-oriented software design and programming
- Flexibility in using different programming languages and tools to achieve your goals
- Experience in PowerShell, Azure and automation in general is an advantage
- Interest and ability to work with complex architecture
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Have strong collaboration skills and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Agile principles and experience in being part of an Agile team is an advantage
- Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset and good presentation skills
About usThe Standard Platform ART consists of 30+ members in 5+ geographical locations. We follow the lean-agile principles and use SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) to organize the way we work. You will be part of a professional development organisation with more than 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, France and Poland.
SimCorp is a leading provider of the front-to-back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension (SCD). SimCorp is a global company with more than 170 clients that includes many of the top tier buy - side asset managers. All clients rely on SCD to manage their complex investment universe, SimCorp continuously enhances SCD to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
For additional information about the position, please contact Mette Kvist, TA Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to be hearing from you!
Click here to apply