AppetizerMaersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing digital solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us in Maersk Technology as we re-think what technology can do.
Industrial Technology is a specialized function with focus on engineering and services for the fleet of 300+ vessel, 45+ Terminals and 3+ million containers. We are growing in numbers to cater for the increasing demand of services leveraging the vast amount of data that our fleet of vessels, terminals and containers already generate or can be enabled to generate.
To shape future operations of our assets and IOT, we are looking for a driven Industrial Support Analyst to join the Industrial Technology organization within Maersk Technology.
- As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
- This position offers a unique opportunity to develop and apply your knowledge, engineering skills and passion for Industrial domain, software engineering, data and data science that will transform the transport and logistics industry.
- As an Industrial Support Analyst with Maersk, you would be part of DevOPS team enabling new capabilities in Industrial space.
- You will join a team of currently 100+ highly skilled employees spread across Spain, Netherlands, India and Denmark.
- You will have opportunity to be part of the community of engineering practitioners across the company, where we develop the foundations of our future business.
- We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
- We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
- We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community
- We support continuous learning, including through conferences, workshops and meetups.
- You will be exposed to a wide and interesting range of business challenges through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
- This is an extremely exciting time to join a new dynamic team and solve some of the toughest problems in the industry and build the future of Ocean Transport. Maersk’s Technology organization offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world. We focus on our people and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
- Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient.
Key ResponsibilitiesYou will be part of a strong full-stack engineering team, helping in Support of business services and Development of Business application in Industrial domain focusing in the IoT and Industrial Technology, shaping product and business decisions to help drive digital transformation at one of the largest companies in the world. Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- Spend considerable time onsite at terminal locations to integrate with the local leadership and resources.
- Incident management – Actively monitor inbound incident reports in the Maersk Service management tool and triage by business impact.
- Work with vendors and subject matter expert colleagues to identify appropriate paths to resolve the issue and stop the ongoing business impact.
- Document, communicate, and log follow up actions for later triage, prioritization, and action to avoid recurrences.
- Serve as an Incident Management escalation point when called upon.
What we are Looking for
- 5+ years in the marine terminal technology industry
- Well-organized, timely, and persistent possessing empathy, personal tact, cultural understanding and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with as many of the following as possible: HP-UX, Linux, Windows Server, Oracle, SQL Server, SOAP, JMS, Jasper, GoXML Transform Designer, XML.,
- Experience in Inductive automation Ignition, Mikrotik routers, IPSec, SSTP, LTE, Wireless.
- Knowledge of Python and Java, Network segmentation, certificates, OPC-UA, MQTT.
- Experience working with VmWare, Windows Server, Microservices.
- Well versed with Git, Kubernetes, Containerization.
- Understanding of IOT Edge, IOT Hub and Azure Cloud Platforms
- Experience in deploying one application end to end in cloud with different infrastructure
- Agile/scrum development experience