At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
That is why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The HR of the Future will work across brands, geographies and cultures to support one global Maersk. Next to the Centres of Expertise (CoE) and the strategic HR Business Partners, the People Partnering Organisation is the largest part of the new HR organisation and the closest to our people. To enable our future HR service delivery model, we are establishing three People Partnering Hubs covering geographical regions: Bangalore, India, covering Asia Pacific; Lisbon, Portugal, covering Europe & Africa; and San José, Costa Rica, covering the Americas.
We are looking for a skilled & passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist for Spain to support ongoing recruitments in a new HR service delivery model within the Organisation.
About the position and what we offerThe People Partnering hub is a truly international HR support centre where you will work alongside, learn from and build lasting relationships with colleagues from all over the world. Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
Key responsibilitiesYour main responsibilities are:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and People Partners on end-to-end recruitment, ensuring a positive Hiring Manager and candidate experience always
- Serve as a credible Sparring partner for People Partners/HR Managers regarding talent attraction & acquisition, working on proactive recruitment forecasts with Hiring Managers.
- Analyze recruiting metrics to ensure benchmarks are met or exceeded
- Identify improvement opportunities in local processes and raise them
What/who we are looking for
You are passionate about matching talent to business needs and well versed in the technical tools and processes within the recruitment domain. You are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk. You want to propel your career further by gaining unique project experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future recruitment service and solutions.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- Solid hands-on experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes within a complex international organization
- Recruitment experience for both office-based and non-office based (frontline workers) particularly in the sector of transport, logistics, Terminal environment.
- Candidate-centric mindset
- Agility & Nimbleness
- Ability to effectively engage diverse local HR stakeholders
- A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and bouncing from setbacks while keeping your enthusiasm is a tall order, but we need it
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Structured workingstyle and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
- Excellent communication skills, ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix and to foster long-term relationships with internal teams, clients and candidates
You have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class Talent Attraction & Acquisition function at Maersk, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please contact: Djoher.firstname.lastname@example.org