Entry Level Manager
Req ID: NIS000243
SummaryAbout Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono
Set in a spectacular natural landscape with stunning views across the Annupuri ranges and Mount Yotei, Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono embodies personal luxury for global connoisseurs. A true year-round mountain resort with spaces and guestrooms designed for enriching experiences in an environment of carefully curated art, cuisine and contemporary design.
About the Role
As a Sales Executive you will maximise total revenue potential for Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono across the MICE, Rooms & Events market segments with a focus on the acquisition of new business, and also the retention and development of existing business, in line with personal business plan goals. Reporting to the Director of Sales you will be responsible for identifying year round business opportunities by building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external clients, market and industry sources.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Balance yield and volume of business within the MICE, Rooms and Events markets
- Prepare submissions for MICE, Rooms & Event enquiries in both Japanese and English
- Canvass new business through cold calling and sales appointments
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team on sales leads to maximize conversion
- Pursue market intelligence and business opportunities to identify opportunities for revenue development
- Set and achieve sales targets in line with the business plan
- To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional client services at all time
- Fluent Japanese and English Language ability both spoken and written.
- Currently in Japan
- Ideally with a relevant degree in Hospitality / Tourism management or related
- Previous sales experience with a five-star hotel or event venue with extensive knowledge of event sales & service operations
- Ideally have sound knowledge of Japanese domestic MICE, Rooms and Events markets
- A strong attention to details, exceptional organisational and time management skills
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five-star grooming standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build rapport with clients
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.