Food and Beverage
Req ID: MAI000399
“We care for people so they can be their best”This might be the beginning of your journey with Hyatt. Join a company that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun. With careers spanning the globe, your perfect opportunity awaits. We are looking for a
EAME OPERATIONAL SERVICES – F&B / SPA Manager
Are you ready for your journey with Hyatt?You will be responsible for the business support and project efforts for Hyatt’s Food & Beverage and Spa systems. Responsibilities will consist of ensuring the friction points in the Food & Beverage and Spa technology experiences for our guests and colleagues are removed through management of Service Level Agreements as determined in vendor agreements, overseeing business support of the Hyatt Food & Beverage and Spa support queue, in addition as a leader in this region, you are accountable for the delivery of updated and new business practices for our hotels in the EAME region. Heavy emphasis on the ability to communicate with business leaders and technical teams, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and ability to self-direct activities. You will be expected to proactively manage risks, dependencies, and change control to deliver projects within budget and on schedule.
Interested about what you read so far? Below are the main duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Management of vendor support.
- Collaborate with Corporate F&B, Hyatt IT and vendors to clearly identify requirements used to successfully test, implement and deploy projects.
- Perform user acceptance testing for Point of Sale and Spa systems.
- Prepare release documentation and communication strategies for new software versions that will be consumed by field associates.
- Prepare technical support documentation and deliver to appropriate parties.
- Create high level project plans based off requirements obtained.
- Prepare webinars for large scale releases.
- Hold vendors and Hyatt development teams accountable for fixes based on contractual obligations.
- Provide support to hotel based/onsite installation team members during the installation process.
Who are you?
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- You have a minimum of two years of UAT/Project Management
- You have strong process management experience
- You are familiar with technology configuration and architecture
- You must have experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Teams), MS BPOS platform (Outlook, Sharepoint)
- You have experience in developing and executing a well-defined approach to problem-solving
- You have the adaptable and intellectual ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-moving and customer focused environment.
- You have proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and under tight schedules
- You have proven decision-making abilities
- You have great language skills in English, any other languages would be a great addition
- You are willing and able to travel to different locations in the Region
- You are ready for a new challenge!