Rewards Delivery Specialist – Mediterranean Africa
Reports to: Rewards Team Lead
At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
That is why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The HR organisation of the Future will work across brands, geographies, and cultures to support one global Maersk. By joining our regional team for Europe / Africa early on, you have a unique opportunity to influence the vision and delivery of the People Partnering Organisation.
What we offerThe role is based either inthe People Partnering Hub in Lisbon or one of our key locations in Egypt or Morocco
The People Partnering hub is a truly international HR support centre where you will work alongside, learn from and build lasting relationships with colleagues from all over the world. Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
In this role, you will ensure a great employee experience through providing specialistic support to the benefits processes across functions, brands and geographies. logistical and administrative support to the benefits process across functions, brands and geographies.
Key responsibilitiesBenefits management
- Act as the expert on benefits programs for the supported countries
- Resolve complex benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner
- Drive alignment of benefits processes across brands and countries
- Manage benefits platform, if any, and create and store benefits policy documents in relevant systems (e.g. Workday and ServiceNow HR)
Liaise with other functions in and outside of HR as required
- Support People Advisors on complex benefits-related matters
- Support Rewards Specialist in Rewards activities where relevant and needed (implementation of new benefits, compliance, benefits analysis, benchmarking)
- Support Global benefits program roll outs like: WorkFlex , EAP, Wellbeing activities
- Manage the relationships with Vendors
Who we are looking forYou’ve got a teamwork spirit and are excited about contributing with your expertise in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- 5 – 8 years´ experience in compensation & benefits processes, within a complex international organisation.
- Experience of implementing or using a leading global HR system with advanced compensation/benefits functionalities.
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail
- Structured workingstyle and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
- Experience in large international organisations and ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix.
- Fluency in English (other key regional languages beneficial but not essential)
You have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class HR Services Delivery function at Maersk, we look forward to hearing from you!
Last application date: tbd
For further information, please contact: tbd