YOU WILL BE
- Cooperating closely with skilled and experienced colleagues, who are leaders and experts, young ambitious consultants and naturally fellow junior consult-ants
- Get valuable insight into the life as a consultant and start building your consulting toolbox
- Contributing to both internal and external projects at Valcon and in some of the most interesting Scandinavian and international companies by supporting your colleagues
- Working on a steep learning curve
- Working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree well under way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency in Swedish and English
- The courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the client’s world directly
- Integrity, respect, curiosity and an open mind
- A good sense of humour
WE OFFER YOU
We aspire to become the happiest company in the world. And not just Friday-afternoon-with-champagne, won-another-new-client kind of happiness. But the kind of happiness that comes from making a positive difference in the world and being part of a value-creating unit in society. We believe that happiness comes from freedom to be yourself and to realise your full potential. It comes from having the sup-port of the people you work with. It comes from being able to bring your whole self to work. If we can make you happy and motivate you to give your best per-formance every day, you win, our clients win and we win.
A workplace in Östra Hamngatan 16 (United Spaces), Gothenburg or in Kungsbron 1 (World Trade Center), Stockholm.
A work culture where we value ambitions but not sharp elbows. We pride ourselves on communicating directly and at eye level with the client. We always follow through on our projects, and our ambition is to always make lasting footprints with the client.
Does the position as Junior Consultant sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis with starting date as soon as possible, so please send us your application at the earliest opportunity.
ExperienceA master's degree well under wayA relevant bachelor's degree
KeywordsA good sense of humourCourage, confidence and maturityExcellent proficiency in EnglishIntegrity, respect, curiosity and an open mindStrong problem-solving skills
LocationGothenburg or Stockholm
Want to know more?
People & Culture, Valcon
Gothenburg or Stockholm