Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Team DescriptionOur Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
Role DescriptionAre you passionate about building client relationships and bringing in new business? If so, we want to hear from you! This role will require a great deal of effort, hard work and scrappiness. You will face adversity and rejection, and will also learn a ton about enterprise software sales and have opportunities for advancement. You will also run a broad territory, the ability to control your own destiny and have unlimited earning potential.
HelloSign has millions of active users and thousands of paying customers. When people use our product, they love it. We want more people to buy our outstanding products and we’re looking for a talented and gritty Business Development Representative to help us grow.
- Generate qualified opportunities through inbound qualification and outbound efforts for the Account Executive team to close
- Make outbound calls to customers who are within one of our core vertical markets
- Possess a deep understanding of HelloSign products and customer needs to ensure we are a good match for them
- Document customer information and populate their information into our CRM database
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work
- Previous phone sales experience required
- Great written and verbal communication skills required
- Comfortable working with customers and discerning interest in our products
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are tenacious with a desire to see projects through from start to finish
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required
- Experience with Salesforce, not required but preferred
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)