E.ON Digital Technology GmbH | Permanent | Full or Part time
E.ON Digital Technology (EDT) manages and implements with around 2,200 employees the digital transformation of E.ON. EDT is headquartered in Hanover, Germany and is internationally present across all E.ON locations.
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
We are looking for a Customer Identity & Access Management DevOps Lead (f/m/d) to join our E.ON Digital Technology GmbH team preferably in Essen, Hanover or Wuerzburg in full- or part-time.
- You are responsible for the development and operations of our group-wide solution for the management of customers’ identities
- You ensure smooth operations and steady onboardings of new applications in order to scale up the number of managed customers beyond 20 million
- You will be accountable for varying in size depending on running projects from multiple suppliers all over the world within the DevOps team
- You are in charge of defining and establishing the technical base of solutions in collaboration with our Product Management and Architecture colleagues
- Familiarity with Development Tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube and preferably Salesforce DX
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation; preferably using Selenium
- Vast experience with SOQL, SOSL, Web Services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- Deeper understanding of API design and development, authentication, and Salesforce-Workflows
- Excellent analytical skills, especially to derive the best solutions using Salesforce Community from Business customer’s requirements
- Ideally you are a certified Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant, Administrator & Data Architecture and Management-Designer
- Ability to lead within an international, de-central DevOps team and willingness to drive technical development
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory
- Company pension scheme and company insurance worldwide
- Exclusive employee discounts and subsidized canteen
- Family Service (help with finding kinder garden, elder care, holiday entertainment)
- 38 h working week and 30 leave days
- Home Office Option in consultation with the team
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers is perfectly normal
- Flex time account and 100% paid travel time including business travel (>50km) in first class by train
- Additional benefits for people with a disability
- Very good working atmosphere (informal "du", colloquial atmosphere, very international teams)
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Wiebke Schaper, email@example.com, +49 1735787165. Are you already convinced that this is the next step in your career? If yes, we would be happy if you would register and apply online before as Customer Identity & Access Management DevOps Lead (f/m/d) (Reference no 154140).
What you need to know:
Contract type: Permanent
Working time: Full or Part time
Company: E.ON Digital Technology GmbH
Location: Essen, Hannover, Würzburg
Function area: IT/Digital