Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
Job DescriptionThe AM team are responsible for the success of the existing accounts by developing trusted relationships with customers, maximising up-sell/cross sell opportunities, driving retention rates and growing our business.
We are looking for collaborative and highly engaged Account Manager to drive Total ARR net growth across a set of install base customers and own customer relationship E2E post sale.
If you are a Strong Communicator, have Ownership Mindset and enjoy building relationships with your customers then this role is for you.
- Own, drive and manage the end-to-end customer relationship – ensuring customer retention, renewal and upsell/cross sell of the entire DBX solution set
- Accurately maintain forecast of your territory and communicate any retention risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delight though alignment to leverage DBX solutions to solve/support customer business priorities.
- Establish multiple customer touch points by mapping and engaging key stakeholders across the Customer org
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts and ensure the Dropbox multi product offering reaches the key stakeholders
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Technical Solutions Specialists to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within these accounts
- Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customers’ needs
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Support and drive customer understanding of and appreciation for the Dropbox product roadmap
- Be the voice and champion of the customer to the product team and other cross functional organizations.
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox products and maintenance contracts
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Experience in account management
- Consultative selling experience in growing existing accounts
- Strong Track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Customer Oriented Problem Solving & analytical mindset
- Commercial Accumen
- Collaborative and Highly Engaged approach
- Preferred Experience within the Geographic coverage
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Eligibility to work in the EU (for EMEA roles only)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Swedish
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment