Every year, EY gives new Graduates the unique opportunity to build a professional career to join our team in the fall of 2021.
In Technology Consulting, we strike to have the smartest, most talented and ambitious employees within the field of technology. If you have the ambitions and talent, we have the experience and foundation for us together to make you a top tier technology consultant with the right toolbox to help clients through their technological development.
Working as a consultant at EY you will not only be focusing on client deliverables. It’s a process forming you as a person to become the best possible technology consultant. You will get to follow all the aspects of the technological transformation process, as Technology Consulting consists of professionals within Technology Transformation, Data & Analytics and Cybersecurity, whom all work together on exciting projects, where technology and innovation are key focus areas. In these competence areas you can specialize yourself within in the complex industry of Financial Services, covering Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management and Insurance.
We are looking for graduates to join these competency areas:
- Cybersecurity (financial services)
- Data & Analytics
- Data & Analytics (financial services)
- Technology Transformation
- Technology Transformation (financial services)
Read more about the different competence areas (teams) here: https://www.ey.com/en_dk/careers/graduate-at-ey
Your key responsibilities
You will work in a team that will be responsible for delivering consistent quality client services, monitor progress, manage project risks and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes, all by being professional and using the tools achieved through the learning process. You will be included in generating new business opportunities, develop ideas and solutions by being on top of new technologies and tends.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrating the ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge
- Taking full responsibility for tasks, including self-review of work to identify and improve a production of high quality, while working under supervision
- Desire for new technology as enabler for business value adding projects
- Demonstrating integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the Graduate roles, you must have
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field (IT, Data & Analytics, E-business, risk management, cybersecurity, math, computer science, digital innovation & management from ITU, DTU, CBS, BSS or similar)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Analytic mindset and demonstrated academic results
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A desire to work in consulting demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience
- Relevant experience from banking or financial services when applying to Graduate positions in FSO
- Verbal and written communication skills in Danish
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and maintain a high professional standard. We have an informal tone and put great emphasis on having a challenging and fun working day. We offer you good career opportunities in an environment where the focus is on both quality and solidarity and where professional development is at the centre of everything. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback to develop core-consulting competencies
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Internal and external project experience
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- A network of skilled and professional colleagues all around the world, that are ready to help you develop
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
When you apply, you are kindly asked to choose the desired Graduate position you want to apply for. Please submit your CV and grade transcript. Selected candidates will receive a link where they will get a chance to explain their motivation for applying for the role on video and in writing. At the same time candidates will be required to complete cognitive tests. Selected candidates will then be invited to attend a personal interview. We will invite for interviews in week 46.
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Wood on +45 25 29 56 29 or Stella Burns (Financial Services) on +45 25 29 43 78.
Application deadline: 1 November 2020.