Every year, EY gives new Graduates the unique opportunity to build a professional career to join our team in the fall of 2021.
A graduate position within Business Consulting is an accelerated journey into the workings of businesses across all sectors. If you have ever wondered what makes some of Denmark’s largest businesses great or how smaller businesses and Start-Ups thrive, then becoming a business consultant at EY is the right place to start.
Working as a consultant at EY, you will not only be focusing on client deliverables, but also self-development. It is a process forming you as a person to become the best possible business consultant. Business Consulting is comprised of Business Transformation, Finance, People Advisory Services, Supply Chain & Operations, Technology Risk and Enterprise Risk. These competency areas provide you with colleagues with different capabilities and allows Business Consulting to tailor end-to-end solutions for our clients.
We are looking for graduates to join these competency areas:
- Business Transformation
- Enterprise Risk
- People Advisory Services
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Technology Risk
Your key responsibilities
You will work in a team that will be responsible for helping clients improve their ways of working in order to create value and innovative solutions for their customers. In order to do so, you will be asked to quickly understand the nature of our clients’ businesses, how they operate, what their challenges are and where they want to go.
You will do this while being part of a team where collaboration is key in everything we do. Central elements also cover understanding and documenting clients’ business processes and requirements, performing root cause analysis, performing benchmark analyses, developing business cases and interviewing various stakeholders to gather required information, improve and implement processes.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrating the ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge.
- Strong analytical, documentation and communication skills
- Strong networking and people skills
- Working independently while providing proactive updates on progress, fast deliveries and having the maturity to ask questions whenever in doubt
- Dedication to deliver great results with a focus on detail and demonstrating integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field (Technology, Economics, Management, Operations from CBS, DTU, ITU, BSS, AAL, SDU or similar)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A desire to work in consulting demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience
- Verbal and written communication skills in Danish
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. Ambitious graduates who puts teaming and inclusiveness above all else and appreciate achieving results with/and through others. A passionate, curious and driven individual with a drive to make things proactively better through communication, listening and execution. Also, you must be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We are highly qualified in our respective areas and maintain a high professional standard. We have an informal tone and put great emphasis on having a challenging and fun working day. We offer you good career opportunities in an environment where the focus is on both quality and solidarity and where professional development is at the centre of everything. In addition, we offer:
- A workplace with talented colleagues within many different areas, whom are always ready to help you develop and learn or join in social activities
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Space for you to be creative and introduce new initiatives of your interest in order to create value for others
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
When you apply, you are kindly asked to choose the desired Graduate position you want to apply for. Please submit your CV and grade transcript. Only candidates with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Rune T. Mikkelsen on +45 25 29 67 02.
Application deadline: 1 November 2020.