Key Client Manager - The NetherlandsWhat is Management Events?
We are like Tinder for enterprises but without the swiping and weird pickup lines! We set up virtual networking events to connect top decision-makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. At these events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion.
What is this role about?
A Key Client Manager role is a sales-based role where you have daily-basis discussions with high C-level decision makers. You will have these client meetings on the phone or Microsoft Teams where your aim is through CNA (client need analysis) to gather comprehensive understanding of clients’ business needs and challenges. When you know what their investment plans are, you are inviting and engaging them to attend our business events and network, offering them the best value for their decision making.
If you identify with the following, you make an ideal candidate for this role:
- You already have experience in the sales field (example from b2c or tele sales or similar) or in a working environment where you are used to working with measurable goals and quality requirements, and talked a lot with customers
- You come with a genuine “can-do” attitude and have found yourself to be pretty good at convincing others.
- The thought of pursuing contact and communicating on the phone with high-level decision-makers doesn’t feel overly intimidating. You look forward to acing this!
- You very much enjoy working with set goals and targets and learn how to influence others to take your suggested action.
- You are fluent in Dutch and very capable of working proficiently in English
How we show our commitment to your development and success
- Let’s start with the obvious. Can you think of many other jobs where you start building your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers almost day one? This will be a massive advantage for you wherever your career takes you in years to come.
- Develop your professional skills in our international ME Academy and other continuous training and enjoy the many other self-development opportunities during your ME career.
- Influence how much you will get paid on top of your monthly base salary.
- Become a OneFit member for a greatly reduced price.
- Get travel cost compensation
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities!
- First call: I (Annu Koskela) will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- First interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Key Client Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Second interview: F2F interview at our office and sales simulation
Interested? Apply using the link below by 5.6.2022.
For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Annu Koskela,[email protected]