Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visitwww.Forcepoint.comand follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Email Marketer will manage the global nurture program and be responsible for generating and optimizing the email campaigns through testing/experiments. This role will work closely with the creative, MOPs, demand teams to improve email engagement, driving marketing qualified leads and pipeline.
The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of email marketing experiences in B2B/SaaS companies building complex email programs. Candidate is driven to improve performance through structured A/B tests, innovative and creative approaches and new techniques.
- Deploy and manage email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B tests, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results.
- Manage and optimize global nurture program to drive inquiries to qualified leads.
- Collaborate with demand, MOPs, creative teams to ideate, test, and scale top-performing email messaging and visual creative.
- Optimize and implement best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation.
- Develop and implement subscriber segments.
- QA campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and experience.
- Maintain a current understanding and application of email best practices.
- Create and maintain documentation of email best practices, driving performance and reporting results.
- Determine successful company KPIs for email programs and performance and
- Improve email engagement (CTR, opens, etc.) of prospects and customers. Increase the number of email list subscribers.
- Responsible for daily-weekly-monthly email reporting, including engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance.
- 4-6 years of Email Marketing
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Previous, applicable experience in B2B, SaaS business – cyber-security industry experience is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS and cross-platform email client requirements
- Strong knowledge of email best practices and UX design principles
- Analytically minded, comfortable manipulating, visualizing and interpreting data in Excel, Tableau, Salesforce, Marketo
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and proactive approach to getting things done
- Copy writing/ copy-editing skills
- Experience working with Marketo
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams