Would you like to join our Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Group Finance? We are now looking for experienced Analysts and Business Analysts to join our team and help delivering on changes related to strengthening and improving the Nordea Groups risk calculations and infrastructure.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers.
We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunityWelcome to the Solution Delivery Competence Centre team. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills within liquidity and funding – fields which are in high focus in the financial industry.
We add value by teaming up with business and IT to deliver the tools for calculations, management and analysis of Liquidity Risk.
This is great opportunity to become a member of a team of highly skilled colleagues working across Liquidity and Funding Development and to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
In this team you will be involved in various types of tasks and projects of strategic importance. You'll have the possibility to play a valuable role in our value chain for delivering high quality solutions to facilitate optimal steering and management of our liquidity and funding.
Through our expertise, advice and collaboration combined with being a trusted partner we drive change to support business in providing professional and efficient execution of financial transactions and managing investments - all with the aim to optimize the use of resources including capital and liquidity on behalf of the bank.
You will drive change by developing new solutions in an Agile environment. Your focus will be on analysing requirements, data flows and dependencies between different applications and business processes and securing we develop the right things in our development teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide subject matter expertise and requirements analysis and clarification
- Participating in creating stories for the backlog working with the Product Owner
- Creating feature acceptance criteria and the benefit hypothesis with the Business Owner
- Providing data quality approvals and supporting testing
- Ensuring requirements and data models are aligned to the business architecture and design principles
The role is based in Warsaw or Łódź.
Who you areCollaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we expect that you:
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills and can easily exchange ideas with people from both business and IT
- Have a curious mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can take on unstructured assignments, identify what is important, develop appropriate action plans, take ownership and drive work forward.
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting frameworks (ALMM, LCR, NSFR) is beneficial
- Ability to work independently, as well as to contribute in a team
- Attention to details and a strong drive to deliver
- You show flexibility, adaptability and an ability to learn quickly
- Basic skills and interest in SQL or Python is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next stepsSubmit your application no later than 1 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.